Thursday, September 30, 2010

My random thought (x2)

1. Today is a good day because it's payday! Woo!

2. I got my plane ticket for Thanksgiving last night. (I should say 'we' because I'm headed to South Carolina with Dave-o. So WE got our tickets last night.)

In any event, what I come to say is this: I love my reaction to buying tickets for within the continental U.S. I'm always excited because I feel like I got the best deal. (They are so. much. cheaper. than tickets to Hawaii.) So regardless of how normal or even more expensive than normal the ticket is, I still feel like I'm getting the best deal ever. Ha. How the mind works, eh?

3 comments:

Taylor said...

wow, those colorado pictures are stellar! sooo pretty. dave and jake are nuts :)

trisha said...

woohoo! Thanksgiving with Dave!

so great.

yourmom said...

i like when you get the expensive tickets:)