Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bagels + Amos Lee

Last night was epic. First, Dave and I had dinner at Chicago Bagel Authority. IF YOU LIVE NEAR CHICAGO GO THERE. It was so, so delicious. Steamed bagel sandwiches. Mmm.

Then we went to see Amos Lee, who is probably my favorite artist, who we have been trying to see live for two years. He is really just incredible. He sounded as good, if not better, live than in his records. It was wonderful. Epic, in fact. I wish I could do it all over again tonight.

...Instead, tonight I am printing (or attempting to print) my business cards. Wish me luck. There will need to be registration of colors. Sort of scary.

[Bagel picture is not my own, but from here. I was too busy eating to take any photos. Trust me, though, DELICIOUS.]

1 comment:

Joy said...

NICE.
steeeeammed bagels?
oh that sounds like excellent texture.
and amos lee?
sounds great.!