Thursday, April 28, 2011

Groundbreaking new obsession...

picture from here
Great Danes! If they didn't grow to be almost twice my size, I would really want one of these buggers. They're just so loopy and zany looking.

I saw an adorable dog out on a walk tonight with huge paws. I thought it was a full grown Dalmation but when I got closer, I realized it was in fact a Great Dane PUPPY.

So of course I've been looking up pictures of the dogs (and Dave has been contributing some video research). I bring you my favorite video...

5 comments:

Mark Hepburn said...

somewhat reminiscent of a big black dog we know and love so well...

yourmom said...

that was actually kim hepburn's comment

Ashley Joy said...

Hahaha, I was really shocked to see a comment from Mark Hepburn, but once I read it I knew it was in fact Kim Hepburn who had left it. :)

Holly said...

Wow, those dogs are TALL!! I would love to see you own a great dane :)

yourmom said...

i was just looking back over this puppy post and a thought occurred to me...."and i thought Mai-Mai was a wrinkle factory!"