Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday Week, pt. I

Birthday week was so awesome that it's going to encompass several posts. I'm pretty lucky to get so much celebrating, no?


Tuesday evening, Paige took me to dinner to celebrate my birthday! She's currently on a week long adventure in North Dakota, so we celebrated early at Socca* in Lakeview.



It was a stormy evening and the lake looked particularly dreary and eerie. But it's okay, because we had wine and frites and Italian food to warm our bellies.

I got a goat cheese and roasted peppers pizzette and it was one of the most amazing things I've ever tasted. I am definitely going back!

We had a grand time, even running through the rain to get home. I'm so blessed to have a friend like Paige! 

(Paige, I miss you; come back from the frozen North!)

*Can I just say that I find it terribly annoying when websites play music? I do. Beware, this one blasts music at you.

1 comment:

christa thorpe said...

YUMMMM! You and your loved ones certainly know how to choose the most beautiful, delicious, tantalizing, splendid foods.... Can we have ALL of the above when I'm back from Asia?? LOVE YOU 24-yr-old! xoxoxoxoxo