Thursday, August 12, 2010

Away to Pittsfield

I promised you pictures and pictures you will get. Here are some highlights from Paige and my weekend trip to her hometown...
This is Adrienne. It may look like Paige is attacking her, but it's the opposite. Adrienne was realllly excited about picking raspberries. In fact, she stole many from us. Ha!

One of our first stops was for lunch (ahem, "lunch") at the Dari Ripple. Mmm... ice cream! And candy!

Yep, that's me, the city-island girl, jumping at the corn's edge.

Mama and baby. She's five hours old and is standing for the first time. Let's just say, she was a little bit shell-shocked.

Omigosh, I was in the midst of COWS. I was excited.

Time is blowing my mind! We stopped in itty-bitty Time, Illinois to take some photos and make some time puns, including: let's journey through Time!

Roomies!

So those are some photo highlights of our weekend. We came back tired, sunned, and happy. I'm still dreaming of ice cream from the Dari Ripple...

No comments: