Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hip-happy Friday! I wish you all a wonderful weekend. It's going to be beach weather here in Chicago (88 degrees on Sunday?!), however I'll be down south hanging out with Dave's family, so the beach will have to wait - for me at least. So far the tentative South Carolina plans involve good 'ole barbecue. Sounds pretty great, right?

[Side tidbit: Dave has informed me that you'll know a good barbecue place by noticing whether the chairs match. If they don't, it's a good place!]

Also, I cannot believe that we're at the tail end of May. What's happening to 2010? It's FLYING by!

Finally, I would like to say that my feet LOVE not being constrained by shoes. Wearing sandals is just their natural element. I'm traipsing around in them right now and my feet couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

oh i hear you girl, my may is GONE. in fact i think it never was. i have no recollection of it. however ... that does mean our beach date is soon!