Today we took down our Christmas decorations and I finally got around to putting up some prints that I've had for months, just waiting to be properly displayed. I started with a set of 2010 monthly prints by Orange Beautiful. I wanted to hang them without having to frame anything so I used wire, nails, and some bullfrog clips from the art supply store.
My next project was hanging a poster of Chicago from Ork Posters. I used the same method as the monthly prints. (I measured and everything. On both projects. Be very proud of me.) I also hung the framed photographs on the right above my dresser. That's been sitting, waiting for my measuring hand since August. Finally it was project day!