Saturday, October 30, 2010

I love the internet!

I have friends living all over the world right now and I am so thankful for the internet because it's so simple to keep in touch! (Don't get me wrong, I'm a real-mail advocate, too. Dave and I primarily wrote letters to each other while he was living in Zambia for six months.) I took these screen shots recently while chatting with Christa (who is living in Bangladesh) and Justine (Brazil) and Kari (Michigan). It's not quite the same as hanging out in person, but "snapshots" like these make me a big fan of the internet. :)
P.S. Isn't Christa so encouraging? I'm saving this picture for "one of those days" - you know what I mean?

1 comment:

trisha said...

Oh, so fun! It's funny...right when I read this post I was listening to Joshua Radin's "One of Those Days".

Can we have a fun SKYPE date too? :)

Miss you!