Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wood + Rehab

I had several windows open yesterday of pictures/things that I like but our internet experienced a few difficulties... So I am going to share them today. (And yes, the internet says thank you for your regards, she's doing much better today.) (I'm a nerd.)

I stumbled upon the blog BROOKLYNrehab and found a whole treasure trove of cool things. (Kind of makes me wish my job was to search for things like this... Oh well.)

I really like these little paper cuts hanging from clothespins. I think that I would like to decorate my... kitchen? laundry room? hallway? with this sort of thing (someday).


I also found this funky frame from paperdoll woodshop on etsy. I also like the 'M' magazine holder.



Happy Thursday! It's my favorite day of the week! (Which obviously doesn't include weekend days like Friday, Saturday, or Sunday!)