Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am so impatient.

..and so frustrated with the shipping company who has delayed the arrival of my iPhone for another day!

Yes, it's true, I'm getting an iPhone.

In fact, it's sitting in the shipping office IN CHICAGO, not being delivered.

I'm really excited about this phone. I've had the same flip phone for three years so this is a grand upgrade. Plus I'm switching carriers so I will now get service in the subway. I am beyond excited.

AND IMPATIENT. GAH.

My fairytale Wednesday went like this: phone package arrives at work / Ashley stops on the way home to activate phone / grand excitement and customization ensues.

Did I mention that I have been eagerly looking at the mail cart every time it rolls by? Every time since Monday?

And shopping for phone cases. This is my favorite so far.

I realize this is a first-world problem. And that it's not that big of a deal. And it's Ash Wednesday, after all, so my mind should be on other things. So I will now attempt to go about my day as if nothing is stuck in the aldkfjadlfkjdfjshipping office.

No comments: