Monday, December 17, 2007

Finals Week...

Oh man, it's been over a month since I've written. What are the chances that any of you are still checking? I should probably get better at this. Although, I do think that some of it can be blamed on the Wheaton Internet difficulties, but I digress.

I have a problem. A beef. An issue. Here it is: who thought of finals week? And WHAT were they thinking? Does it ever sound like a good idea to confine grade-defining exams, papers, and projects to the space of three days? Ever? I'm going to go with 'no' on this one - but not for my sake. No, my stressful time was last week, but after most of my friends are freaking out, getting 2-4 hours of sleep every night and stressing about an overload of 10+ page papers and weighty final exams, I just have to say that this isn't healthy.

Because I don't have very much schoolwork (comparatively) this week, I played broomball at Seven Gables Park today. On the pond. Which was covered in ice and snow. [SNOW!] It's crazy how much of it is lying around. Every now and then I realize, "OH MY GOSH, there's snow everywhere! This isn't normal!"

Well, it's midnight. And as the rest of the student body is just in the middle of the all-nighter they're pulling, I'm heading to bed. I've got nothing tomorrow. Nada. (see how Spanish has payed off?)

No comments: